Sabtu, 24 Maret 2012

(Gay Movie) The People I've Slept with 2009

0 komentar
 

The People I've Slept With - a promiscuous woman who finds herself with an unplanned pregnancy and needs to figure out who the baby daddy is... See full summary »

Director: 

Quentin Lee

Writer: 

Koji Steven Sakai (screenplay)


SYNOPSIS : 
The People I've Slept With - a promiscuous woman who finds herself with an unplanned pregnancy and needs to figure out who the baby daddy is...NOW. Angela Yang loves sex. She loves it so much she needs to make baseball cards of her lovers to help her remember where she's been. She doesn't think twice about her lifestyle until she finds out that she's pregnant. Her gay best friend, Gabriel Lugo tells her to "take care of it," but her conservative sister, Juliet persuades Angela to get married to the baby's father and lead a "normal" life like her. Angela listens to her sister, chooses to keep the baby, and goes on a quest to find the identity of the father by any means necessary. 

SCREEN SHOT :
Still of Karin Anna Cheung in The People I've Slept With Still of Karin Anna Cheung in The People I've Slept With Quentin Lee in The People I've Slept With The People I've Slept With Still of Karin Anna Cheung in The People I've Slept With Still of Karin Anna Cheung and Wilson Cruz in The People I've Slept With 
The People I've Slept With -- The People I've Slept With The People I've Slept With -- "I Like Boys" (Official Version) by the Fabulous Miss Wendy is a hot track featured in the upcoming sex comedy THE PEOPLE I'VE SLEPT WITH, starring Karin Anna Cheung, Wilson Cruz, Archie Kao, Lynn Chen, and James Shigeta, with Rane Jameson, Dana Lee, Randall Park, Cathy Shim, Elizabeth Sung, Danny Vazquez, and Chris Zylka. music: http://www.thefabulousmisswendy.com movie: http://www.thepeopleivesleptwith.com The People I've Slept With -- Trailer for The People I've Slept With 



Leave a Reply